This light-weight clearing tool is also sometimes called a briar hook.
12″ Double Edge Ditch Bank Blade; 30″ Wooden Handle
This light-weight clearing tool is also sometimes called a briar hook. Features a 12″ double-edge blade fastened to a 30″ wooden handle.
- Blanked from high carbon hot-rolled American strip steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform hardness and straightness.
- Drawn or tempered for best edge holding and toughness.
- Machine ground for uniform edge.
- High quality American hickory handle.
- Made in the USA.