14″ double-edge ditch bank blade fastened to a 36″ wooden handle.
14″ Double Edge Ditch Bank Blade; 36″ Wooden Handle
14″ double-edge ditch bank blade fastened to a 36″ wooden handle. Ideal for clearing vines, undergrowth, and briars.
- Blanked from high carbon hot-rolled American strip steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform hardness and straightness.
- Drawn or tempered for best edge holding and toughness.
- Machine ground for uniform edge.
- High quality American hickory handle.
- Made in the USA.
Customer comments on the 1436:
“I just purchased a ditch bank blade from your company. I was skeptical since the last brand I purchased was of such poor quality. …I knew in an instant that this was a quality tool and well worth the extra money it costs over the other brands. Even the hardwood handle had the grain running the correct way to make it last. Thank you for making such quality tools. I will go to Council for all my cutting tool needs.”