(Kwik Access Tool) Patented, fast attack tool. 41″ overall length.
72″ D-Handle Kwik Access Tool; 16″ Blade
(Kwik Access Tool) Patented, fast attack tool. 72″ overall length. Longer reach version. Search for hidden fires, make smoke inspection cuts, open interior finishes, cut cables & wires, remove doors, clear windows, remove windshields and more. Cuts lightweight metals such as mobile home skins and metal buildings. Designed for firefighters by a firefighter.
- Made in USA.
- Alloy tool steel blade design features cutting teeth, precision machined to cut and penetrate, puncture with the sharpened front edge or chop with the back side.
- Hardened and tempered for maximum durability.
- 6.0 lbs of balanced feel.
- 52″ fiberglass handle is non-conductive, resilient and strong. Available with a “B” grip or “D” grip for ease of use.
- Sturdy sheath protects blade and user.