8 lbs. Sledge-Eye Maul; 36 in. Straight Wooden HandleSKU: PR80M
8 lbs. sledge-eye style splitting maul with a 36 in. American hickory handle.Where to Buy
- 8 lbs. sledge-eye style splitting maul with a 36 in american hickory handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Heat treatment of bit end produces fine grain structure and Rc 45-50 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- Striking face is intended for driving steel wedges (Council #5W) that are used in conjunction with splitting logs.
- 36 in. hickory handle is kiln dried before turning. Eye section is then dried below 10% moisture content prior to assembly.
- Handle is hydraulically inserted into head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
You may also like…
5 lbs. Square Head WedgeMSRP $26.73 View Details about 5 lbs. Square Head Wedge
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; 36 in.curved wooden handleMSRP $64.25 View Details about 1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; 36 in.curved wooden handle
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; fiberglass handleMSRP $73.44 View Details about 1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; fiberglass handle