8 lbs. Sledge-Eye Maul; Fiberglass HandleSKU: PR80MFG
8 lbs. sledge-eye style splitting maul with a 34 in. American made fiberglass handle.Where to Buy
- 8 lbs. sledge-eye style splitting maul with a 34 in american made fiberglass handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Heat treatment of bit end produces fine grain structure and Rc 45-50 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- Striking face is intended for driving steel wedges (Council #5W) that are used in conjunction with splitting logs.
- 34 in american-made fiberglass handle, “jacketed style.” (Polymer is injection molded around fiberglass pultrusion, similar to traditional wooden shape.)
- Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye, creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.