16 lbs. DF Sledge Hammer; Fiberglass HandleSKU: PR1600FG
16 lbs. double face sledge hammer with fiberglass handle.Where to Buy
- 16 lbs. double face sledge hammer with fiberglass handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is precision-machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitor’s tools) but leaves less depth.)
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 36 in american-made fiberglass handle, “jacketed style.” (Polymer is injection molded around fiberglass pultrusion, similiar to traditional wooden shape.)
- Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye, creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.