10 lbs. DF Sledge Hammer; 16 in. Wooden HandleSKU: PR100016
10 lbs. double-face sledge hammer with 16 in. hickory handle.Where to Buy
- 10 lbs. double-face sledge hammer with 16 in. hickory handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer to deter rust.
- Striking face is precision machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitor’s tools) but leaves less depth.)
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 16 in american-made hickory handle, kiln dried before turning. Eye section is then dried below 10% moisture content prior to assembly.
- Handle is hydraulically inserted into head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond. Approximately 1/2 in. to 1 in. of length is removed during assembly.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.