1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; fiberglass handleSKU: 150fg
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon head with 34 in. fiberglass handle. Pick shape is designed to stick and pull boards and lumber in saw mills and woodworking applications.Where to Buy
- Forged tool steel head. Made in USA.
- Heat treated working end produces fine grain structure and Rc 45-55 (Rockwell Hardness Values) for safety, edge holding and toughness.
- Body coated with red enamel to deter rust.
- 34 in. yellow clad style fiberglass handle. Construction is a pultruded structural fiberglass core with an injection molded jacket acting as an exterior body. The jacket is tough, durable engineered polymer. Extremely strong, non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Head is joined to the handle with a strong resilient epoxy, forming a chemical and mechanical bond. The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond.
Customer comments about the 150:
“The Council Hookaroon is one of the most useful tools for moving logs and firewood that I have ever found in conjunction with a cant hook or peavey and log tongs for skidding the modern woodman has all the hand tools he needs to handle large trees. If left only one hand tool besides an axe, choose the Council Hookeroon.”
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Available Through Distribution Only
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; 36 in.curved wooden handleMSRP $69.52 View Details about 1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; 36 in.curved wooden handle
6 lbs. Axe-Eye Maul; 36 in. Straight Wooden HandleMSRP $59.13 View Details about 6 lbs. Axe-Eye Maul; 36 in. Straight Wooden Handle
5 lbs. Square Head WedgeMSRP $28.98 View Details about 5 lbs. Square Head Wedge