1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; fiberglass handleSKU: 150fg
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon head with 36 in. fiberglass handle. Pick shape is designed to stick and pull boards and lumber in saw mills and woodworking applications.Where to Buy
- Forged tool steel head. Made in USA.
- Heat treated working end produces fine grain structure and Rc 45-55 (Rockwell Hardness Values) for safety, edge holding and toughness.
- Body coated with red enamel to deter rust.
- 34 in. yellow clad style fiberglass handle. Construction is a pultruded structural fiberglass core with an injection molded jacket acting as an exterior body. The jacket is tough, durable engineered polymer. Extremely strong, non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Head is joined to the handle with a strong resilient epoxy, forming a chemical and mechanical bond. The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond.
Available Through Distribution Only
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; 36 in.curved wooden handleMSRP $64.25 View Details about 1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; 36 in.curved wooden handle
5 lbs. Square Head WedgeMSRP $26.73 View Details about 5 lbs. Square Head Wedge
6 lbs. Axe-Eye Maul; 36 in. Straight Wooden HandleMSRP $54.65 View Details about 6 lbs. Axe-Eye Maul; 36 in. Straight Wooden Handle