1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; 36 in.curved wooden handleSKU: 150
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon head with 36 in. curved hickory handle. Pick shape is designed to stick and pull boards and lumber in saw mills and woodworking applications.Where to Buy
- Forged tool steel head. Made in USA.
- Heat treated working end produces fine grain structure and Rc 45-55 (Rockwell Hardness Values) for safety, edge holding and toughness.
- Body coated with red enamel to deter rust.
- 36 in american hickory handle. Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening.
- Axe head is hung proud, hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a poplar and steel wedge.
- The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond. Approximately 1/2 in. of overall length of the handle is removed during assembly.
Available Through Distribution Only
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; fiberglass handleMSRP $73.44 View Details about 1.5 lbs. Hookeroon; fiberglass handle
5 lbs. Square Head WedgeMSRP $26.73 View Details about 5 lbs. Square Head Wedge
6 lbs. Axe-Eye Maul; 36 in. Straight Wooden HandleMSRP $54.65 View Details about 6 lbs. Axe-Eye Maul; 36 in. Straight Wooden Handle