3/4 in. Back-Out Punch; 15 in. Wooden HandleSKU: BO750
Back-out punch (3/4 in. nose diameter) with 15 in. wooden handle. Used for driving out bolts, rivets, and pins.Where to Buy
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is hand beveled.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness.
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 15 in american-made hickory handle, kiln dried before turning. Eye section is then dried below 10% moisture content prior to assembly.
- Handle is hydraulically inserted into head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond. Approximately 1/2 in. of handle length is removed during assembly.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.