5/8 in. Back-Out Punch; 14 in. Fiberglass HandleSKU: BO625FG
Back-out punch (5/8 in. nose diameter) with 14 in fiberglass handle. Used for driving out bolts, rivets, and pins.Where to Buy
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is hand beveled.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness.
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 14″ American-made fiberglass handle, fiberglass pultrusion with a molded grip for comfort.
- Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye, creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.