Fire Swatter; 60 in. Wooden HandleSKU: FS15 FSS
Fire swatter has a 60 in. handle. Sometimes referred to as a fire flap, flail or beater, this tool is used to smother fire.Where to Buy
Fire swatter has a 60 in. handle. Sometimes referred to as a fire flap, flail or beater, this tool is used to smother fire. Typically it is used to control or direct flames during controlled burns or in conjunction with mop-up details after fires. Production of this item dates back to the 1920’s. Older specifications may specify the flap as containing cotton ply’s. This type material is no longer available.
- Made in USA.
- Flap is a masticated rubber piece of approximately 1/4′ in. diameter x 12 in. x 15 in.
- Secured to a rectangular steel structure member with a welded stud which is forced into a ferrule.
- Red enamel finish on the metal frame.
- 60 in american ash handle with a ferrule for strength and durability.
- Bundled for shipment and handling.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Carbon Black, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
Fire Swatter Replacement FlapMSRP $38.44 View Details about Fire Swatter Replacement Flap
Fire Swatter Handle; 60 in. with Shank and CleatMSRP $49.45 View Details about Fire Swatter Handle; 60 in. with Shank and Cleat
Fire Rake; 52 in. Wooden HandleMSRP $68.56 View Details about Fire Rake; 52 in. Wooden Handle