3 lbs. Drill Hammer; Fiberglass HandleSKU: PR3FG
3 lbs. hand drilling hammer with fiberglass handle.Where to Buy
- 3 lbs. hand drilling hammer with fiberglass handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear laquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is precision-machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitor’s tools) but leaves less depth.)
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 10 in american-made fiberglass handle, “jacketed style.” (Polymer is injection molded around fiberglass pultrusion, similar to traditional wooden shape.)
- Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye, creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; 15 in. Straight Wooden HandleMSRP $24.20 View Details about 3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; 15 in. Straight Wooden Handle
15 in. Engineer (3/4 in. x 1 in.) Replacment HandleMSRP $8.37 View Details about 15 in. Engineer (3/4 in. x 1 in.) Replacment Handle
3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; Fiberglass HandleMSRP $29.77 View Details about 3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; Fiberglass Handle
3 lbs. Cross Pein Hammer; 15 in. Wooden HandleMSRP $26.11 View Details about 3 lbs. Cross Pein Hammer; 15 in. Wooden Handle