3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; Fiberglass HandleSKU: PR30FG
3 lbs. engineer hammer with fiberglass handle.Where to Buy
- 3 lbs. engineer hammer with fiberglass handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is precision machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitors tools) but leaves less depth.
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 14 in american-made fiberglass handle, fiberglass pultrusion with a molded grip for comfort.
- Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye, creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains Nickel (metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
3 lbs. Cross Pein Hammer; 15 in. Wooden HandleMSRP $27.78 View Details about 3 lbs. Cross Pein Hammer; 15 in. Wooden Handle
15 in. Engineer (3/4 in. x 1 in.) Replacment HandleMSRP $9.63 View Details about 15 in. Engineer (3/4 in. x 1 in.) Replacment Handle
3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; 15 in. Straight Wooden HandleMSRP $27.86 View Details about 3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; 15 in. Straight Wooden Handle
3 lbs. Drill Hammer; Fiberglass HandleMSRP $32.77 View Details about 3 lbs. Drill Hammer; Fiberglass Handle