2.5 lbs. Engineer Hammer; 15 in. Straight Wooden HandleSKU: PR25
2.5 lbs. engineer hammer with hickory handle.Where to Buy
- 2.5 lbs. engineer hammer with hickory handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is precision machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitor’s tools) but leaves less depth.)
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 15 in american-made hickory handle, kiln dried before turning. Eye section is then dried below 10% moisture content prior to assembly.
- Handle is hydraulically inserted into head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond. Approximately 1/2 in. of handle length is removed during assembly.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001
There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; 15 in. Straight Wooden HandleMSRP $25.75 View Details about 3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; 15 in. Straight Wooden Handle
3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; Fiberglass HandleMSRP $31.67 View Details about 3 lbs. Engineer Hammer; Fiberglass Handle
15 in. Engineer (3/4 in. x 1 in.) Replacment HandleMSRP $8.90 View Details about 15 in. Engineer (3/4 in. x 1 in.) Replacment Handle
3 lbs. Cross Pein Hammer; 15 in. Wooden HandleMSRP $27.78 View Details about 3 lbs. Cross Pein Hammer; 15 in. Wooden Handle